11.02.2008

How well do you know me?

http://www02.quizyourfriends.com/images/orange/orangeman2.gif

Click on the link below, take the quiz and find out...

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=0811030043001896&a=1&

The site has a problem on the tenth question...if you get it right, it says you didn't. Then when it comes to your score, it has it as a right answer. The answer is NOT "Live in Hawaii". Have fun!

I'm back to work tomorrow;
and am looking forward to seeing my friends--
they've been so good to me.
Thanks everyone!


3 comments:

Michele said...

That was fun! If I would have gone with my first instinct on a couple of them, I would have had a better score. But 60% is not bad.

Marisa Jean said...

I thought I would do worse than I did, which I got 60, and I was still the lowest on the list. :( It was still interesting to find out about you!

Breinholt Family said...

Ok I'm a lousy sister! I only got 60!!! I have to say though it was very typical test anxiety...I didn't go with my first gut feeling on 3 of them. Bad Llama!!
Ha ha!