10.23.2008

It's past time...

...to post again. I'm feeling pretty good, still tire easy, have to wear pants that go below my incision, but I really can't complain, I've been blessed in so many ways that I would be ungrateful to my loving Heavenly Father if I complained.

Today Angela and Jack--from Phoenix and I iChatted while Jack ate lunch. He said "Grandma" a couple of times, we played peek-a-boo and "If you're happy and you know it". He put his hands over his eyes and turned to the side all sad when Ang took me, via the computer, away to sign off. I was touched that he remembered me, said Grandma and was sad when we were finished talking. Gotta love that kid!

1 comment:

Kimber's Blog said...

Peggy

I am so glad that you are feeling better. I am also down due to knee surgery. I can't wait to see you when we both come back. I hope that you have a great halloween and are able to do somthing fun.

Enjoy.
Heather Nielsen