8.05.2008

I've been tagged!

I've Been Tagged!
--Thanks Michele!!!

Four random things I like about my husband:
1. He loves to watch movies.
2. He encourages me to be better.
3. He loves to travel and has helped me appreciate it.
4. He works hard at his day job.

Four jobs I have had:
1. Pumped gas at my Dad's store.
2. Babysat and managed apartments to put Tim through BYU and Thunderbird
3. Worked for both Governor Leavitt and Governor Walker
4. Utah System of Higher Education

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. While You Were Sleeping
2. What About Bob/ Ground Hog Day/Tootsie---Tim's favorites
3. National Treasure
4. Sleepless in Seattle

Four TV shows I watch: I usually watch movies...
1. Amazing Race
2. Extreme Home Makeover
3. The Office
4. Movies

Four places I have been:
1. Lived in Hawaii and visited there
2. Tahiti
3. China
4. Thailand and Hong Kong

Four people who email me regularly: There are a lot more than these eight.
1. Amy/Andy
2. Angela/Velma
3. Tasha/Aaron
4. Mary/Lis

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Chocolate
2. Tostadas/chili verde
3. Fettuccini Alfredo
4. Tropical fruit

Four places I would like to visit:
1. My relatives in Canada again
2. Scotland
3. Paris
4. Greece

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Andy and Jessi's wedding
2. Yard relandscaped
3. TV room extreme makeover
4. Living room makeover

Okay...now I get to tag people..
1-Amy
2-Angela
3-Tasha
4-Jessi---get a blog!!!
5-Lis

5 comments:

Jessi said...

Oh Peggy, I am WAY too boring for a blog!

Peggy said...

Boring? You? Not hardly. If anyone is boring it's me and my hum drum life. You could post videos of Super Moose!!!

Team Huffaker said...

Today's post can be me responding to this tag....

Breinholt Family said...

Me too Jessi!

Marisa Jean said...

Mmmmm....tostadas. I haven't had one of those FOREVER. I think I know what I'm having for dinner! I learned a lot of new things about you Peggy!