8.10.2008

How many people in the US share your name?

Whoever would have thought
that there are only TWO Peggy(my nickname) _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _s
(my last name not posted for security reasons)
in the United States.

BUT

There are SEVEN people in the US
that are named Margaret(my real name) _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
(my last name not posted for security reasons).

AND

Believe it or not there are SIXTY women
who share my maiden name Peggy _ _ _ _ _.

BUT A WHOPPING

TWO HUNDRED TWENTY TWO named
Margaret _ _ _ _ _ (my maiden name)!!

How many have your name?
Click on the above link to find out.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

what a fun post, there were 14 of me and only 2 of tyson! thank you so much for the kind words on your comment- they were great to hear. thank you!

Stacey said...

ok i have to add this- there is only 1 of my maiden name! crazy!