8.27.2008

Happy Birthday Andrew!


This is belated birthday greetings to Andy. His birthday was Aug. 24th. We've had a lot going on with my health and out of town company so I really apologize for not getting this posted before your birthday Andy. You're incredibly loved and I'm so proud of you and your accomplishments... among them is your engagement to a wonderful girl, Jessi. This picture was taken when we lived in Bay Village, Ohio during one of your birthday parties with your friends and Angela. Do you remember Eric Buehner, Paul Lembke, Michael Shea, Billy Firestone, and Brad Schroth? I'm surprised I remember their names...thanks Amy for Billy's last name. Thanks for being so unselfish and for all the love you give to us. Andy is in the middle with the royal blue PacMan shirt on and white short shorts---he's NOT in his underwear! Love you tons!

5 comments:

Amy said...

And thanks for picking a great restaurant for your birthday dinner & to Jessi for making a delicious ice cream cake :-)

(is it Billy Firestone?)

Jessi said...

Um...I hope he doesn't break off the engagement for saying this, but, which one is Drew? Is he the one in the tighty whitie lookin shorts?

Amy said...

yep, white shorts and blue pac-man shirt.

Andrew Huffaker said...

I loved that Pac Man shirt and my mom wouldn't let me wear pants on my birthday because she didn't want me to get cake on my shorts.

Breinholt Family said...

Thanks for letting us be your out-of-town company! Happy Birthday again Andy! We love you!