4.16.2008

They made me cry!

Last night I was sitting in the upstairs TV room waiting for dinner to arrive, (Tim had ordered pizza because I went visiting teaching right from work) when Amy walked in carrying a baby...this baby was wrapped in a blanket and I couldn't see all of it...then I took a double take and THE BABY WAS JACK!!! Everyone says they wish they had a camera close because the look on my face was worth saving! Of course, being the softy I am, I got all teary, hugged and kissed him, then went to find Angela and hug her...she was just coming in the door. MY WHOLE FAMILY kept the secret that Ang and Jack were flying in for a few days... everyone knew but me! What a wonderful surprise!!! I have a ritual with Jack every morning that they are with us. I greet him with "Good Morning Gill" (remember What About Bob? when Bill Murray's character said good morning to his fish?) This morning Jack laughed so hard at me that he seemed delirious every time I said it to him...I didn't think I was so funny--I also think it's my voice inflections. Thanks fam, it is great having them here!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

so much fun! hope you guys have a wonderful time together!!

Breinholt Family said...

That is sooooo great! Have fun and give him a snuggle from his Auntie in Wyoming!

The Pyper's! said...

Yeah...fun! I am glad that no one ruined the suprise!