4.24.2008

Do you really want to know this much about me?

My niece Lis, answered these questions on her blog and I though I'd die laughing at her P...phobias or fears...go read it here.

I'm not funny, but it was fun to think about and answer these questions.

A. ATTACHED OR SINGLE? Happily attached 36+ years
B. BEST FRIEND? Tim, my kids and sister
C. CAKE OR PIE? depends…
D. DAY OF CHOICE? Saturday or Sunday
E. ESSENTIAL ITEMS? cuticle oil pen, hand lotion and lipstick
F. FAVORITE COLORS? navy, black, khaki, burgundy
G. GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? chocolate covered gummy bears
H. HOMETOWN? Hummmm.....born in Black's Harbour, New Brunswick, Canada, SLC now
I. INDULGENCE? My brother Mark's hand dipped chocolates
J. JANUARY OR JULY? I don't like snow so July...but I don't like the 100 degree weather either
K. KIDS? 5 ( Amy, Andrew, Angela, and Aaron---Alison, our youngest, is deceased.)
L. LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT? My Family, My Savior and Heavenly Father
M. MARRIAGE DATE? Feb. 11th
N. NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS? 2 sisters and 4 brothers
O. ORANGES OR APPLES? Apples
P. PHOBIAS OR FEARS? Drowning. Getting in a car accident...especially on snowy roads.
Q. QUOTE? "Knowing and doing are two different things."
R. REASONS TO SMILE? Jack (my grandson), family, my Heavenly Father loves me, flowers, shoes, clothes
S. SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? I'm married to Superman!
T. TAG 5 PEOPLE: Mary (get a blog!), Amy, Ang, Kristin, Ashley
U. UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME? I pumped gas at my Dad's store when I was a teenager.
V. VEGETABLES? Love them!
W. WORST HABIT? I'm too generous.
X. XRAY OR ULTRASOUND? Who cares?
Y. YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? Chocolate, potatoes (french fries, twice baked, etc.)
Z. ZODIAC SIGN? Pisces

2 comments:

Breinholt Family said...

No blog for me! (spoken like the soup nazi) I loved reading those things about you. I was glad that I knew a lot of them because you are my sister and my best friend too! Those of us who have been recipients of your generosity are very grateful and would not call it your worse habit. I don't think you have a bad habit! I hope you're have a GREAT time in Cancun!

The Pyper's! said...

That is cute.... I am all about Mark's chocolates too!