4.13.2008

Inside the Utah State Capitol Building




We walked outside then went inside so Tim could see the newly renovated building. I had a ticket to the rededication; my friends had already given me a tour. We ran into a friend who works for the Governor's office and she let me show Tim around the new Lt. Govs office. After working in the Capitol for Govs. Leavitt and Walker, I grew to love the Capitol very much. It has magnificent architecture, history and is very beautiful. It's so bright now that almost 100 years of dirt has been cleaned off everything...the paintings are striking and the marble is so bright and clean. What a gorgeous building. The middle picture is a safe that is inside the inner offices---just outside the Lt. Govs door. As you can see, it was just painted. In case you're wondering...yes, I miss not working in this beautiful building.

1 comment:

The Pyper's! said...

Great pics and I like the bio that you updated! So cute!