5.25.2010

BOYCOTT PILLSBURY!!!

You will see by the post beneath this one, that I've been a huge fan of My Dough Girl Cookies for almost a year and a half. I always have a few bags of frozen cookie balls in my freezer and for example, when I had out of town company for 6 days, they loved My Dough Girl cookies so much I went in twice and bought a dozen + each time. Notice the My Dough Girl logo...NOTHING like the Pillsbury dough boy...and Pillsbury is threatening to put My Dough Girl out of business...humm...."dough boy"...."My Dough Girl"...NOTHING ALIKE!!! So, for the sake of a wonderful woman who makes delicious cookies...I'm asking that you buy NOTHING from Pillsbury...they are the big bully trying to hurt My Dough Girl. I'd like this boycott to kick the dough boy right where it hurts!


2.03.2009

My Dough Girl




One of my co-workers brought cookies to work yesterday...they were purchased from My Dough Girl which is located in Salt Lake at 770 S. 300 W. They are INCREDIBLE COOKIES....you can find her website here. She names her cookies after women; my favorite is Vivianna. Vivianna's description is: Feel the warmth of the equator. Orange dough, mangos & dark chocolate...YUM!!! My second favorite is Audrey: Almond dough packed full of adoration, almonds, cranberries and white chocolate. I'm not a white chocolate fan, but these are delicious! I can't wait to go in and try the red velvet and Ricki. Ricki's description is as follows: One might find themselves saying "Ooh Aah All Man's Joy!" Coconut dough with chocolate chips, coconut, and almonds. You can either purchase the frozen cookie dough balls, take them home and bake one or a dozen...or you can buy them already baked. Oh, my, if you're in SLC, stop in and try them, you won't be disappointed.

No comments: