2.03.2009

My Dough Girl




One of my co-workers brought cookies to work yesterday...they were purchased from My Dough Girl which is located in Salt Lake at 770 S. 300 E. They are INCREDIBLE COOKIES....you can find her website here. She names her cookies after women; my favorite is Vivianna. Vivianna's description is: Feel the warmth of the equator. Orange dough, mangos & dark chocolate...YUM!!! My second favorite is Audrey: Almond dough packed full of adoration, almonds, cranberries and white chocolate. I'm not a white chocolate fan, but these are delicious! I can't wait to go in and try the red velvet and Ricki. Ricki's description is as follows: One might find themselves saying "Ooh Aah All Man's Joy!" Coconut dough with chocolate chips, coconut, and almonds. You can either purchase the frozen cookie dough balls, take them home and bake one or a dozen...or you can buy them already baked. Oh, my, if you're in SLC, stop in and try them, you won't be disappointed.


5 comments:

Stacey said...

thanks for sharing! they sound delicious!

Ang said...

mmmmmmm....send some my way....

My Dough Girl said...

Thank you Peggy! Today we are producing January's special dough, Alexandra. Alexandra is a chocolate hazelnut dough with whole hazelnuts and dried montmorency cherries. Wow is she delicious! Stop in any time this month and try one on me. 770 South 300 West. Next month: Pistachio, pistachio......The Dough Girl.

Michele said...

I have been craving them all week! I think I will have to stop by again this weekend and pick some more up. They are so good and highly addictive.

Peggy said...

OH MY!!! Chocolate, hazelnut and cherries...could there be anything as delicious as Nutella and black forest cake---Oh, I'm trying this one...and pistachio next month... YUM!!!