9.16.2009

One Year Anniversary

I won't be near a computer for awhile and would feel ungrateful if I didn't mention that September 25th marks my one year anniversary of being cancer-free! What a year it has been. A new daughter-in-law and a new granddaughter were added to my wonderful family. I'm humbled by the blessings and want to thank my family and friends for their support. I love you all.

Here is the post the day I talked to the Dr. about a week after surgery:

10.02.2008
Pathology Results....
NO CANCER in LYMPH NODES =NO CHEMO!!!

Can I tell you what GREAT news this is...I am so humbled and thankful.

REMINDER: IF YOU'RE 50
OR OLDER AND HAVEN'T HAD ONE...
GET A COLONOSCOPY NOW!!!

3 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

Holy crap, that cruised by. So happy!

Camille said...

Makes me very happy...I'll never forget the date.

Andrea, Mrs. said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!