7.03.2009

"Grandma, Grandma!"


So...this handsome boy is my grandson, Jack. Here's what he's done to touch my heart twice in one week. First of all, Tim and I were ichatting with him and his mom, when he wanted to go join his dad in the living room he hugged and kissed the computer monitor and told us good bye---not only once, but a couple of times! Thank heavens for technology that can bring this sweet guy into our home even when he lives hundreds of miles away. On a recent trip to the mts. to get away from the Phoenix heat, he went around their hotel room calling, "Grandma, Grandma"! Then he went to the door between their room and the ajoining room and called for Grandma and Amy (his aunt, my daughter). This behavior puzzled his parents for awhile until they realized that Jack has only been in hotels and on cruise ships with us and he thought we'd be there with them...Jack, I wish we could have been there too! I love you buddy!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I was talking to Ang as they were driving on Friday & she told me about how he was saying grandma the other day while you were ichatting & he heard what she said. A split second later I could hear him saying "grandma" from the back seat. - it was so cute!
Dang, I miss that kid!

Peggy said...

Me too!!!!