9.22.2008

We're baaaack....





























It sure isn't fun coming back from a wonderful Hawaiian vacation. We had a great time with all of our kids and grandson, Jack, my sister, Mary--her husband, Tracy, three of Tim's sisters, their husbands and Tim's 85 year old mother--in addition to all of Tim's clients--52 of us. I will try and add a few more pictures when Tim downloads his, these four were taken by Andy.

The pictures are:
Pearl Harbor/Arizona Memorial---humbling
Honolulu at night--beautiful
Captain Tim--handsome
Hawaiian Grand Canyon-breath taking

Now it's time to try and get mentally ready for surgery on Thursday---UGH!!! Keep the prayers coming! Thanks!

3 comments:

Breinholt Family said...

I loved every minute of this trip! It was amazing. Thanks for including us. The prayers are commin' your way! Love, Mary

Marisa Jean said...

I'm so jealous! I can't wait until we get to go too!!! And good luck on your surgery. We're rooting for you!

Michele said...

Oh, Hawaii is so beautiful. I am so jealous. I am so glad you had a great time and got to spend a whole week with all of your family.